CASTEX AD. Prime Minister Jean Castex announced on Wednesday 3 March on the TF1 newscast at 13:00 pm to stop wearing the mask indoors and skip vaccinations on 14 March.
[Mis à jour le 3 mars 2022 à 15h17] “We are entering a new phase of easing sanitary measures” Prime Minister Jean Castex began in the news at 13:00 on Wednesday, March 3. Before announcing the end two obligations: wearing home mask and vaccination pass. “ March 14th: the vaccination pass will be suspended wherever it was used, and the obligation to wear a mask will be canceled everywhere, including classes, except for public transport. he has tweeted. Against, “The medical pass will remain valid, except in emergencies, when entering hospitals, nursing homes, or facilities for adults with disabilities.”. Ad details.
What are Jean Castex’s ads?
13:00 News Guest from TF1, Wednesday March 3, Prime Minister Jean Castex announced end of vaccination pass and wearing a mask indoors March 14, 2022 The mask will no longer be required in schools “including in class” confirmed by the prime minister. On the other hand, it will remain mandatory in public transport (trains, planes) and in medical institutions. The Medical Pass will remain valid, except in emergencies, when entering hospitals, nursing homes, or institutions for adults with disabilities.
We are entering a new stage of easing sanitary measures.
– the vaccination pass will be suspended wherever it was used
– The obligation to wear a mask will be removed everywhere, including in class, except for public transport. pic.twitter.com/EPMwNNJ9it
— Jean Castex (@JeanCASTEX) March 3, 2022
What new measures have been taken in France?
- From March 14, 2022, wearing a mask will no longer be mandatory indoors, including in classrooms, businesses, etc. It will remain so on public transport. Omission of vaccination will also be suspended wherever it was used. However, a medical passport will remain mandatory. “except in emergencies when entering hospitals, nursing homes or institutions for adults with disabilities”.
- From February 28, 2022 the mask is no longer mandatory indoors, subject to the availability of a vaccination pass. Wearing a mask indoors is retained in transport and enclosed spaces that are not subject to vaccination. No more required in concert halls, concert halls and cinemas, as well as at events and sporting events. We remind you that from February 2, wearing a mask on the street is no longer mandatory.
- From February 16, 2022 stand-up concerts resumedin accordance with the sanitary protocol.
- From February 16, 2022 permanent consumption allowed again in restaurants, cafes and bars.
- From February 16, 2022 discos closed since December 10 are open in accordance with the sanitary protocol
- From February 15, 2022, the rules for issuing a vaccination pass for persons aged 18 years and 1 month have changed: revaccination must be given three months after the end of his original vaccination schedule and within a maximum of four months.
- When the school holidays return from each zone, the health protocol at the school moves from level 3 to level 1 for the entire metropolitan area.
- From February 2, 2022 no more sensors in establishments open to the seated public (stadiums, concert halls, theaters, etc.)
What are the last steps to get vaccinated?
The pass of the vaccine will be suspended wherever it has been applied since March 14, Jean Castex announced on March 3.
What are the latest measurements for the mask?
The wearing of the mask will be completely abolished on March 14, 2022. announced Prime Minister Jean Castex on the TF1 newscast at 13:00. Everywhere, in companies, administrations, shops and schools “including in the classroom.” Corn not in transportation, nursing homes, medical facilities and hospitals. IN Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory outside from 2 February. FROM 28th of February, in Wearing a mask indoors is no longer mandatory in enclosed spaces subject to vaccination (restaurants, bars, cinemas, museums, concert halls, concert halls, sporting events, etc.).
What are the latest arrangements for tests and contact cases?
- From February 28, 2022, the screening system for people who had contact with a confirmed case has been reduced in the general population. Also at school. Students, like staff, only need to complete one test (self-test or antigen test) on D2 instead of three (D0, D2, and D4);
- From February 21, 2022 presentation of a declaration of honor of the legal guardians of students, indicating that tests have been carried out, is no longer required to accommodate students in schools.
In the case of a positive self-test, the person will be required to undergo an antigen test or a confirmatory RT-PCR test. The isolation rules remain unchanged. Furthermore :
- he is no longer it is no longer necessary to perform a PCR test to confirm a positive antigen test.
- On the other hand, a PCR test remains necessary after a positive self-test.
- Isolation is no longer indicated pending testing for people vaccinated against covid.
What are the latest Covid travel measures?
From February 12, 2022 the following rules apply at the borders :
- For vaccinated travelers within the meaning of European rules, no more trials at the start. Evidence of a complete vaccination schedule becomes sufficient to arrive in France, regardless of country of origin, as was the case before the spread of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travelers, the obligation to provide a negative test for travel to France remains.but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted upon arrival from countries on the “green” list, characterized by moderate circulation of the virus.
- When unvaccinated travelers arrive from an orange-listed country, they must still present a compelling reason justifying their travel to mainland France and may still be subject to a random test upon arrival. Travelers who test positive will be required to self-isolate in accordance with health insurance guidelines.
What are the latest moves in cinema?
According to the sanitary protocol in force in cinemas, withdrawn on February 4 by the Ministry of Culture, reception in cinemas is carried out in obligatory presentation of a vaccination sheet (or sanitary) – from March 14 no longer requested – Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory as of February 28, 2022. No more size restrictions or one seat rule between spectators. When school or extracurricular groups go to a film screening (this also applies to a museum or theatre): if the institution reserves a place or time allotted for the school and extracurricular public, a health certificate or vaccinations are not required; if the planned activity involves communication with other users, a medical pass or vaccination is required depending on age. Wearing a mask is mandatory from the age of 6 : indoors and during the session, including for people with health or vaccination.
As of March 14, the mask will no longer be mandatory. “including in the classroom.”
What are the Covid measures in skiing?
In skiing, the health protocol was eased in February. As opposed to November 2021 Wearing a mask is no longer required on chair lifts (lifts are equipped with suspension seats) and lifts (“pull the buttocks”), on mats that are only rented by one person at a time, not when skiing, ski touring and Nordic skiing, according to a press release issued in February by the Ministry of Tourism. On the other hand, it remains mandatory for persons aged 6 years and over who enter or are in closed vehicles ski lifts (gondolas or “eggs”), as well as access areas located in closed areas (except for places where vaccination or a medical passport is required). As well as recommended for people over 6 years old in situationscrowd outdoors at the foot of the lifts. in health passport or vaccinations East required for access to gondolas, cable cars, funiculars, chair lifts, drag lifts and conveyor belts subject to the tourist code.
What are the latest measures for remote work?
From February 2, 2022 remote work is no longer mandatory but recommended. “Teleworking is encouraged: Employers set conditions for the use of teleworking through local social dialogue.“, can we read in the Health at Work Protocol updated on January 25, 2022. In addition, the protocol states employees with contact cases or symptoms suggestive of Covid should stay at home. In the office, each employee should have a place that allows him to comply with the rule physical distancing of at least one meter in relation to any other person (for example, another employee, customer, user, service provider, etc.) associated with wearing a mask. That moments of fun that bring employees face-to-face in a professional setting are on hold.
What are the latest Covid measures at the school?
Health protocol moves from level 3 to level 2 in primary schools (first degree) for the entire metropolitan area when returning from winter holidays in each zone:
- February 21, 2022 for zone B,
- February 28, 2022 for Zone A
- March 7, 2022 for zone C.
This level change includes:
- Ending the obligation to wear a mask outdoors for primary school students and staff.
- Opportunity to exercise and sport indoors again without a maskwhile maintaining physical distancing at all times. Therefore, contact sports without a mask are prohibited.
- End of class mix restriction during recovery and during teacher absence. Students may be re-assigned to other classes when the teacher is absent and waiting to be replaced. Restriction on shuffling per level remains.
Wearing a mask indoors remains mandatory for staff and students aged 6 and over through March 14. As of March 14, the mask will no longer be mandatory. “including in class” Jean Castex said.
Rules for screening contact cases:
- Cancellation of the presentation of a certificate of parental honor of a negative self-examination from February 21, 2022.
- Since February 28, 2022, the screening system for students and employees with contact cases from the risk group has been streamlined:only one test (self-diagnosis or antigen test) on D2 instead of three self tests (D0, D2 and D4).
Besides, bachelor’s examinations in the specialtyscheduled for March 14-16 were postponed to May 11, 12 and 13 due to the Covid-19 epidemic.
– Winter sports resorts and Covid-19 recommendations for the winter season 2021/2022 Ministry of Tourism. February 2022.
– Coronavirus Information – Gouvernement.fr
– Press conference by Jean Castex, Monday 27 December 2021