NEW MEASURES ON COVID. France is gradually lifting restrictions. On Monday, February 28, the Ministry of Health plans to relax the rules for checking contact cases. Wearing a mask indoors has been canceled in some places. Which the ? What are the next steps?
[Mis à jour le 25 février 2022 à 16h58] End of mask? Vaccination passport?Faced with the decline of the Covid epidemic in France, restrictions are gradually being lifted in France. Next deadline: Monday 28 February 222. The Ministry of Health has announced softening the rules for checking contact persons. “Monday [28 février]we will cancel the obligation to wear a mask in the room where the vaccination pass is valid [sauf dans les transports]This was stated by Gabriel Attal, government spokesman after a meeting of the Council of Ministers on Wednesday, February 23.We will cancel the pass (vaccination) when the situation in our hospitals normalizes. We could, according to the predictions of the Pasteur Institute, achieve this by mid-March“ he clarified. “Therefore, the lifting of measures occurs gradually, calmly and without waiting for a single day that is too long. We are more optimistic and more confident than ever about the way out of this health crisis. we quietly move forward to a life without limitsGabriel Attal stated confidently. next steps? What are the travel arrangements? What about remote work ? What a relief on February 28th?
What are the new measures for February 28?
On February 11, 2022, the Ministry of Health announced in a press release about softening the rules for checking contact persons and from wear a mask indoors from 28th of February. Exactly:
► People business contacts it remains only to realizeone test (self test or antigen test or RT-PCR test) in D+2 instead of three tests today (on D0, D2 and D4). In the case of a positive self-test, the person will be required to undergo an antigen test or a confirmatory RT-PCR test. The isolation rules remain unchanged.
► Wearing a mask indoors will no longer be mandatory indoors with a vaccination pass, except transport. Wearing a mask is still recommended in case of a high density group of people.
What are the new measures for getting vaccinated?
From February 15, you must take the Covid booster dose for less than 4 months to keep a valid vaccination pass (compared to 7 months earlier). looks like a government website. Also, according to a press release from the Ministry of Health dated January 27, 2022, people who are unable to complete a recall in time due to infection with Covid-19 will be able to use a certificate of recovery 11 days after infection and up to 4 months at the age of 18 years and older. As a result from February 15, in restoration certificate valid for 4 months instead of 6. In addition, “models allow us to hope thaton the horizon late March early April, the situation in the hospital is calm enough that we can raise the vaccination pass” said government spokesman Gabriel Attal on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at the end of a meeting of the Health Protection Council. end of vaccination may intervene “As soon as the situation in the hospital allows” he confirmed on 15 February.
What are the Covid measures at the cinema?
According to the sanitary protocol in force in cinemas, withdrawn on February 4 by the Ministry of Culture, reception in cinemas is carried out in obligatory presentation of a vaccination sheet (or sanitary), Wearing a mask is mandatory for all from 6 years old including for people with a medical or vaccination pass (wearing a mask in the cinema should be canceled from February 28 according to new instructions from the Ministry of Health). No more size restrictions or one seat rule between spectators. When school or extracurricular groups go to a film screening (this also applies to a museum or theatre): if the institution reserves a place or time allotted for the school and extracurricular public, a health certificate or vaccinations are not required; if the planned activity involves communication with other users, a medical pass or vaccination pass is required, depending on age. Wearing a mask is mandatory from the age of 6 : indoors and during the session, including for people with health or vaccination.
What are the Covid measures for the mask?
IN Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory outside from February 2, 2022. On February 11, the Ministry of Health announced in a press release that relaxation of the rules wear a mask indoors from 28th of February. From this date, Wearing a mask indoors will no longer be mandatory with a vaccination pass. He will stay mandatory in transport and enclosed spaces not subject to vaccination. Wearing a mask is still recommended in case of a high density group of people. At school, wearing a mask may be reduced after the February holidays.
What are the Covid measures for tests and contact cases?
Screening for Covid is always done by PCR or antigen test. Among the latest changes, the Ministry of Health announced on February 11 that people business contacts it remains only to realizeone test (self test or antigen test or RT-PCR test) in D+2 instead of three tests today (at D0, D2 and D4) from February 28th. In the case of a positive self-test, the person will be required to undergo an antigen test or a confirmatory RT-PCR test. The isolation rules remain unchanged. Furthermore :
- he is no longer it is no longer necessary to perform a PCR test to confirm a positive antigen test.
- Isolation is no longer indicated pending testing for people vaccinated against covid.
What are the Covid measures for travel?
Since February 12, the following rules will apply at the borders :
- For vaccinated travelers within the meaning of European rules, no more trials at the start. Evidence of a complete vaccination schedule becomes sufficient to arrive in France, regardless of country of origin, as was the case before the spread of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travelers, the obligation to provide a negative test for travel to France remains.but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted upon arrival from countries on the “green” list, characterized by moderate circulation of the virus.
- When unvaccinated travelers arrive from an orange-listed country, they must still provide a compelling reason justifying their travel to mainland France and may still be subject to a random test on arrival. Travelers who test positive will be required to self-isolate in accordance with health insurance guidelines.
What are the Covid measures in skiing?
In skiing, the health protocol was eased in February. As opposed to November 2021 Wearing a mask is no longer required on chairlifts (lifts are equipped with suspension seats) and lifts (“pull the buttocks”), on mats that are only rented by one person at a time, not when skiing, ski touring and Nordic skiing, according to a press release issued in February by the Ministry of Tourism. On the other hand, it remains mandatory for persons aged 6 years and over who enter or are in closed vehicles ski lifts (gondolas or “eggs”), as well as access roads located in closed areas. As well as recommended for people over 6 years old in situationscrowd outdoors at the foot of the lifts. in health passport or vaccinations East required for access to gondolas, cable cars, funiculars, chair lifts, drag lifts and conveyor belts subject to the tourist code.
What are the latest measures for remote work?
From February 2, remote work is no longer mandatory but recommended. “Teleworking is encouraged: Employers set conditions for the use of teleworking through local social dialogue.“, can we read in the Health at Work Protocol updated on January 25, 2022. In addition, the protocol states employees with contact cases or symptoms suggestive of Covid should stay at home. In the office, each employee should have a place that allows him to comply with the rule physical distancing of at least one meter in relation to any other person (for example, another employee, customer, user, service provider, etc.) associated with wearing a mask. That moments of fun that bring employees face-to-face in a professional setting are on hold.
What are the Covid measures at the school?
The health protocol moves from level 3 to level 2 in elementary schools. for the entire metropolitan area when returning from winter holidays in each zone:
- February 21, 2022 for zone B,
- February 28, 2022 for Zone A
- March 7, 2022 for zone C.
This level change includes:
- Elimination of the obligation to wear a mask outdoors for elementary school students and staff.
- Opportunity to once again engage in physical activity and sports indoors without a mask, always maintaining physical distance. Therefore, contact sports without a mask are prohibited.
- End of class mix restriction during recovery and during teacher absence. Students may be re-assigned to other classes when the teacher is absent and waiting to be replaced. Restriction on shuffling per level remains.
Wearing a mask in enclosed spaces remains mandatory for staff and students aged 6 and over.
Rules for screening contact cases:
- Cancellation of the presentation of a certificate of parental honor of a negative self-examination from February 21, 2022.
- From February 28, 2022, the screening system for students and employees with contact cases from the risk group will be simplified: one test (self-test or antigen test) for D2 instead of three self-tests (D0, D2 and D4).
Besides, bachelor’s examinations in the specialtyscheduled for March 14-16 were postponed to May 11, 12 and 13 due to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Ski resorts and Covid-19 recommendations for winter season 2021/2022 Ministry of Tourism. February 2022.
Coronavirus Information – Gouvernement.fr
Press conference by Jean Casex, Monday 27 December 2021